Friday 26 April 2013

Blogging Hype

Haha probably the cheesiest title I could've chosen for my blog but if you know me then you know I love a bit of sarcasm and cheesiness! 

It is also quite fitting because having only started my blog my last night I am still eager to get posting and writing about a load of rubbish!

So last nights post I gave you a brief intro to my blog but today I thought you don't really know much about me other than my name and age, and the whole journalism aspiration thing. So here goes for some random info about me!

Ok, so I live in Essex, England and have done for my whole life. I love my town and trust me its nothing like what you think if all you know of Essex is 'Towie', but one of my favourite things in life is travelling! I've been lucky enough to visit many places whilst growing up with my family but turning 18 and having my own freedom to travel the world (here comes the cheesiness again!) is something that I cannot wait for! Only a year and 35 days to wait haha. Looking back at photos I've taken whilst away just gets me so excited!
The Peak, Hong Kong
Another thing is that I have a dog, well my family do anyway. She's a Miniature Schnauzer and recently turned one. She's a bloody nutter but I love her to pieces! I know having a dog isn't exactly random but her name is! We've always had pets so when my cat passed away we started thinking about what next. My Dad however was totally anti getting a dog. Long story short we managed to persuade him but there was one condition - he got to name her...
So animal cruelty aside he chose the highly embarrassing, 'Esmerelda'. How ridiculous! If you saw a grey haired middle aged man over the park with a small fluffy dog calling out Esmerelda, admit it you would laugh! Hahaa yep that's my dad!
It's not all bad though, we call her Ezzie for short and she is the cutest thing ever. 

Haha some photographic evidence!
So that's about it for this post, I better crack on with some revision before I head out to my friends 17th birthday party. Have a nice evening

xx Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment