Saturday 27 April 2013

Teenage dirtbag


So I went to my friends last night for a pardy (MIC fans will know that wasn't a spelling mistake). Everyone got rather intoxicated and this morning I'm feeling like a proper dirtbag! Hence the title, although it is a great song too! I'm currently in bed whilst typing this! 
There weren't too many drunken antics last night but just like every time I go out it was slightly eventful. I'm such a drama queen!!

Most people blame the alcohol but I blame the male gender! I can drink with my girls and have a laugh but when there's boys involved things always get a bit rocky! Especially when at the party is one of your ex's, your most recent ex's sister and the guy you like. Not a great start tbh even prior to a bottle of rosé. 

I'd definitely say I'm the kind of girl who finds it hard to let go. Even when I don't even want to like or be with someone I still can't help but want them in my life and old sparks never seem to fade for me! Whenever I see this particular ex I can't help but be a bit flirty! But then the guy I like is right there and that's a whole mess by itself. Basically he's a massive player! And I know this but I still can't help but like him, I think trying to get him to like me out of all the girls he plays makes me want him more. God only knows why I get drawn to boys like him! He's not the first cactus I've liked either! I'm trying to think of some advice for those of you who might be in a similar situation as me, but quite frankly I don't have any! I don't know what to do about this whole fiasco, I just try to take each day as it comes. Start fresh and don't hold grudges! But don't forget those who bring you down and don't let them keep you there! (Ok maybe I do have some advice - not sure where that came from. Definitely need to start telling myself this more often!) 

Remember girls 'Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them'


xx Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment