Thursday 25 April 2013

Step One

Firstly, welcome to my blog!
My name is Natalie, I'm 16 years old and I'm new to blogging! I've been interested in starting a blog for a while now but only tonight have I taken the next step. 

Secondly, I feel I should give a brief explanation about the title of my blog! I'm currently studying A levels and although I've always been into reading and the media I've only recently set my heart onto taking the path into the world of journalism - so this for me is step one into future!

The idea behind my blog is to start getting practise into doing my own writing and posting it for people to read and comment upon (or criticise - both are more than welcome). So my blog won't be the prettiest you have come across but it shall be random! I don't intend to stick to a particular subject but instead write about what's going on in my life and what I plan to do next, at least the parts I feel others may find slightly interesting! I don't have a lot of free time at the moment so won't be promising regular blogs but hopefully I won't slack too much!

So that's about it for my brief welcoming blog, don't want to bore you too much!

xx Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment