Friday 19 July 2013

SUMMER

.
Evening guys and gals, this is simply a Summer appreciation Blog post (!) since today was officially my first day of my 6 week summer break. 6 weeks does't sound anywhere near as long as it used to when I was younger!! It's going to absolutely fly by and before I know it I'll be back at Sixth form for my final year (Arghh!). So I've decided and agreed (with myself) that I'm going to make the most out of this Summer! I won't let a day go past without doing something productive, even if that means hitting the gym or (cry) doing homework.

Today was such a nice start to my Summer! Me and my gallies headed down to our local park for a cute picnic/ sunbathe. We ended up spending about 6 hours in the same spot enjoying soaking up the sun and chatting about everything! Despite me putting sun cream on though I still managed to burn my poor back, oopsie.

And now I'm none stop for the next four days before we go on our family holiday to Orlando, Florida - cannot wait for that!! Don't worry, I'm gonna be a full on tourist taking snaps and I'll do PLENTY of posts. So just a quick run down of my busy schedule, not to bore you;
Saturday - Thorpe Park then a party
Sunday - Shopping with my brother Zach, then a BBQ
Monday - Shopping with friend Molly, driving lesson and take out night with friends
Tuesday - Gym then PACKING
Wednesday - HOLIDAY!

So I hope you've got plenty of good plans for the summer too


No comments:

Post a Comment