Sunday 16 June 2013

Liebster Award

Horah! I've been nominated for the Liebster award by not one but by two lovely bloggers!
I've seen the Liebster award popping up on many different blogs recently and it feels so lovely to have been nominated to be a part of it myself. I'm still classing myself as new/rubbish at blogging but having the chance to do this makes me feel officially a part of the blogging community. I'm not sure what exactly the rules are but since I don't know I'm going to respond to both. Teresa and Emma are the two beautiful bloggers who nominated me - both their blogs are fab so head on over and check them out!

Also I've got a serious case of bloggers block today so this came at a perfect time!

There are some rules which I do know about which are;
*Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
*Select 11 blogs with under 200 followers, to answer your 11 questions
*Let your chosen bloggers know you nominated them
*Don't forget to link your nominator in your blog post!

Questions set by Teresa:
1)Long or short hair?
   Personally I have quite long hair. I love it but I do slightly envy girls who are brave enough and can pull of short styles.
2)Do you go shopping or buy clothes on the internet?
   Both! You can't beat a good day/evening out with your friends shopping but then the internet is so convenient sometimes. Especially with sales, you can find so many more bargains when shopping online!
3)Usual makeup?
 I'm not really the make-up type if I'm honest so normally I just go for the basics. Garnier BB cream, Body Shop brown eyebrow pencil and Benefit They're real mascara.
4)Have you ever died your hair? 
Yes twice but neither worked particularly well. Once I tried to go auburney red and the second attempt was to go plum. I have such thick dark hair so it's very hard to colour it without bleach which I DO NOT want to do since it isn't good for your hair. So rather than a new colour I always just get a slight coloured tint.
5)Are you a day or night person?
   I'm such a mixed bag! It really depends on what we're doing and the weather as well! Living in England means nights are never warm but then I love a good night out to a party!
6)Favourite place?
My kitchen? is that acceptable? For a number of reasons - firstly because it's my source of food but also because it's where my family as a whole spend most our time together. family meals and afternoon tea are lovely to catch up with the other three busy members of my family. If we're talking exotic/abroad though it would have to be Menorca purely because I've had so many good memories there.
7)Any piercing or tattoo?
   The most normal piercing in the world - just one in each earlobe. I do really want my belly button pierced though and would love a small tattoo of some kind when I'm older!
8)Tea or coffee?
   Neither! Simply because I don't like the taste. 
9)Favourite colour for clothes?
  Probably Coral and whites, with a good denim pant of some sort.
10)Handbag or rucksack?
 Gosh I'm so indecisive! It depends - Day probably rucksack, Night a handbag.
11)Latest adquisition?

     I'm assuming this means acquisition? I went yesterday and friday night oops! so the last item I bought was a top from Monsoon for my mum's birthday.

Questions from Emma:
1) What inspired your blogs name?
    My blog is mainly lifestyle and what I've been doing so it makes sense to name it next chapter, the next things happening in my life. Plus I'm sucker for some alliteration so couldn't resist!
2) Why did you start your blog?
    I've always loved writing and I would love to become a journalist. Media and blogging are such a big part of it these days so thought I should probably start to get my head round it.
3)How young were you when you started wearing makeup?
   I always loved to play with eyeshadows and lip glosses since I was about 5/6 but proper make up not until about 12 years old. Think that's when I got my first foundation.
4)What's your favourite high-street brands?
    Topshop 100% but then New look are normally good if on a tighter budget. and Miss Selfridge are beautiful for a nice evening outfit.
5)How much do you reckon you spend a month on makeup?
   This is quite embarrassing for a girl. I rarely buy it as I'm not one to experiment, probably £5-10 max.
6)What's your favourite hair style to wear daily?
    Just straightened.
7)I am a  organised aholic
   Yep I'm sad, I hate things untidy.
8)Hate or love primark?
   I hate that I love it! Shopping there pains me when it's so busy and the queue is so long but you can't beat the bargains!
9)Fake lashes or real lashes?
   I wish I could say real but I have such stumpy pathetic lashes so for a night out I prefer having falsies on.
10)Do you wear makeup everyday?
     If I'm going out for the day then yes but otherwise no I don't see the point.
11)A funny secret...
    Without a doubt the hardest question! I'm not a very secretive person and don't have the best memory either. I'll just share with you that I have a huuuuuge crush on Zayn Malik from one direction. I think he's beautiful and if he'd like to marry me then I am all for it!
   
Nominees: (sorry for only doing 9)
Mariella: http://fashmovement.blogspot.co.uk/
Ashley: http://jerseygirl1216.blogspot.co.uk/
Emily: http://beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Rowanne: http://itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/
Irmute: http://somethingvaiin.blogspot.co.uk/
Megan: http://mynameis-megan.blogspot.co.uk/
Roslyn: http://roslynknight.blogspot.co.uk/
Gracie: http://graciepooblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Kate: http://kateexo.blogspot.com.au/

My questions
1. Is your blog themed - If so why did you choose it?
2. Which type of blog post do you enjoy reading the most?
3. Why do you blog?
4. What is your all time favourite book?
5. Do you prefer going to parties or a chilled night with your best friends?
6. Which pizza topping is your favourite?
7. Which singer/band is your guilty pleasure?
8. how many gigs have you been to and which ones?
9. Could you rough it camping at a festival or would you rather your own bed and duvet?
10. Do you play any instruments?
11. Which has been your favourite holiday destination?

Sorry if this post has dragged on a tad! But thanks again to Teresa and Emma for nominating me and I hope my nominees enjoy answering my questions!

xx Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment