Monday 27 May 2013

Little bit of Sunshine

This weekend the sun has been shining! Makes a change after all the rain we've had recently and especially nice since it's bank holiday weekend! I decided to make the most of the morning sun and sat outside whilst I devoured my bowl of Rice Krispies. I couldn't resist taking a shot of the sun to share with you guys!

Yesterday I had a lovely day with my family. My grandparents and Aunt and Uncle all came over to celebrate my lovely Nan's 79th Birthday! We went to the Royal Tiger in South Hanningfield to enjoy a served buffet of Indian and Thai food. I definitely had myself a food baby once we'd finished our meal!

This is what I wore; Missguided Acid wash Skater dress (Shown in a previous blog here)
                                        New Look Flower Necklace
                                        Sandals purchased in Australia - similar here
I also curled my hair using GHD straighteners and wore slightly more make-up then usual. In particular, Bright Pink lip stick and Liquid Black eye-liner.

Hope you're enjoying the sun - What have you got up to this Bank holiday weekend?

xx Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment